“Allergy Eye Drops” stop allergy symptoms such as itching, burning, watering, edema, and general ocular sensitivity. The drops are a sterile, non-preserved, pH balanced, isotonic solution containing four homeopathic active ingredients. Note: For non-allergic watering (tearing) secondary to dry eye, dispense our “Tear Stimulation Dry Eye Drops.”
Allergy is a chronic condition expressed as the body’s over-activity in triggering and carrying out the inflammation cascade leading to the symptoms of itching, burning, watering, and redness. Note that suppressing symptoms with steroids, mast cell stabilizers, and antihistamines hinder the same processes which the body uses to fight bacteria and viruses. They also have the risk of adverse reactions/drug interactions and should be utilized after desensitization drops have been tried. Our drops contain micro dilutions of ingredients which are known to cause allergy if ingested in large (toxic) doses. The body reacts by desensitization – itching, burning, watering, and redness are quickly alleviated.
- Use every 3 – 4 hours for the first 2 days (front loading)
- Then back off to comfort level
- Increase frequency as needed
- With extreme allergy symptoms use hourly if needed.
- Reapply at the first sign of returning symptoms.
- Contraindications: None known. Drug interactions: None known. Adverse reactions: None known. Size: 15 ml
- Allium cepa HPUS 6x: Indicated to relieve extreme symptoms of itching, burning and watering.
- Apis HPUS 6x: Indicated to relieve inflammation with burning and stinging. Conjunctiva is often bright red, and accompanied by photophobia. The edema often extends to puffy swelling under the eyes.
- Sabadilla HPUS 6x: Indicated to relieve hay fever symptoms in the mucous membranes of the nose and lachrymal glands.
- Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 4x: Indicated for conjunctival and corneal edema. Symptoms include photophobia, redness, dryness, lachrymation, and burning of the lid margin Euphrasia also helps treat the irritability associated with eye problems. Often referred to as a “tonic for the eyes.”
- Total Ocular Function Oral Absorption Spray: Ingestion of nutrients by “Oral Absorption” increases uptake up to 90% vs. 18% for intestinal absorption of pills. This treatment contains the most important and highest quality ingredients to: protect against UV oxidation damage, increase oxygen and nutrient conversion to the aqueous, improve blood flow, and provide important ingredients for lens clarity. Especially important for patients with digestive problems or deficiencies such as reduced beneficial bacteria from antibiotics or those having difficulty swallowing pills.
- Directions: Spray three sprays to the back and roof of the mouth three times per day; swish with the tongue as long as possible and swallow.
- Homeopathic Oral Pellets: The same ingredients as the eye drops, but in oral form and one potency higher. Great for those having difficulty taking eye drops. Can be used in conjunction with the drops to increase effectiveness by applying dual administration routes with multiple potencies.
- Directions: Dissolve under tongue three pellets three times per day.